Wednesday 22 April 2015

Miracle Me

23rd December, yes thats when 'miracle me' happened.
Its special and celebratory because it constantly reminds me that i was born for a purpose. Which is surely not engineering or marriage. 
Coming to the - 'know me' section, well, even I dont know about myself. Its nearly impossible to understand oneself, I guess. But I love the complicated yet beautiful me.
I'm not an atheist.
I'm  not an extrovert.
I'm not a feminist.
I m not even a sati - savitri.
Sometimes I'm a hypocrite and also diplomat for occasions. But I'm soo much in love, with me that I have started to love my perfect imperfections.
I'm practicing hard being a non judgmental, optimistic person.
I'm shy and ambivert. And as a rule to myself, I only speak when necessary. I'm short tempered regarding bullshits. And to define my 'bullshit' I'd say it mostly comes from perverts and biased, blind, torturous society we live in.
I like reading books. I love literature and human psychology. More than half the time of my day, I'm reading online articles and my mind keeps getting in the fits of moral frenzy.

Now even after all this exaggeration, I find myself helpless to feel like a typical girl when a cockroache scares the hell out of me.
But even this trait of being typical and annoying is beautiful to me. Because its so me.
And eventually thats what matters in one's life. Their outlook.

1 comment:

  1. N dear, u are of a different kind who wishes to fly like an Eagle n climb the sky, n still so kind.

    ReplyDelete